How the Female Brain Falls in Love 1*CmeLLGKGexWE2dTPeULRMw

Relationships have always fascinated me, and I often found myself spending hours and hours listening to audiobooks and online content about different relationship topics. From the secrets to maintaining a relationship to seduction, I love digging deep into different types of dynamics and patterns that can exist between two people.

Some of the books I came across are Robert Greene’s “The Art of Seduction” (unabridged), and even some of the pick-up artists’ bible, “The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists” and “The Truth”, both by Neil Strauss.

In the past couple of years, I’ve also been ardently researching the masculine and feminine dynamics, not only in relationships but also within myself. I found myself really drawn to understand how the dance of seduction and attraction can play out between two people, between their masculine and feminine polarity.

Recently, I came across two books that really grounded my understanding of the main differences between men and women, and why certain dynamics in my own relationships seemed so hard to work out.

Dr. Louann Brizendine’s “The Female Brain” and “The Male Brain” are based on scientific research on women's and men’s brains, and she describes how our hormonal differences directly impact our way of thinking and behaving in different phases of our lives and in relationships.

The main differences between the female brain and the male brain
The female brain is mainly influenced by estrogen, oxytocin and dopamine when it comes to bonding, while the male brain is mainly influenced by testosterone, vasopressin and dopamine.

Source: Here