Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

descriptionWhat for do you use PC / laptop? EmptyWhat for do you use PC / laptop?

more_horiz
There are endless (almost) opportunities for using pc / laptop but what for do you use it?
I use it for gaming, programming, playing chess, learning something new, checkout out youtube content, making programming tutorials (video).. Shocked

descriptionWhat for do you use PC / laptop? EmptyRe: What for do you use PC / laptop?

more_horiz
I don’t own a laptop or a desktop I do most of my forum stuff on my phone

descriptionWhat for do you use PC / laptop? EmptyRe: What for do you use PC / laptop?

more_horiz
Eleven wrote:

Oh damn, so you see my forum in a quite bad shape because it's not optimized for phones. 3899721728 3899721728 3899721728 3899721728

more_horiz
Academic wrote:
Eleven wrote:

Oh damn, so you see my forum in a quite bad shape because it's not optimized for phones. 3899721728 3899721728 3899721728 3899721728

It’s a bit squished on a phone but I usually look at it on mobile version 🙂

more_horiz
Eleven wrote:
Academic wrote:
Eleven wrote:

Ah, perfect then! ModernBB for some reason can have this issues.

more_horiz
Academic wrote:
Eleven wrote:
Academic wrote:

Ah, perfect then! ModernBB for some reason can have this issues.

I had issues with modernbb too.

more_horiz
I know AwesomeBB is most responsive because it is made for that. Old versions are kinda hard but phpBB3 shows to be just fine.

more_horiz
Gaming surfing on the internet and some time for work.

more_horiz
Mati wrote:
Gaming surfing on the internet and some time for work.

What games are you playing? Very Happy

more_horiz
Academic wrote:

At the moment I play Days gone & Back 4 blood zombie games are my favorite of all time.

more_horiz
Mati wrote:
Academic wrote:

At the moment I play Days gone & Back 4 blood zombie games are my favorite of all time.  

You seem to really like zombie type games. Very Happy

more_horiz
Yes, I do I'm also dreaming of being in on of those series ether The walking Dead or Z Nation.

more_horiz
Damn. I never felt connection to it somehow. For instance, I love games like Heroes of might and magic 3, dungeon siege 1 & 2, SMITE (awaiting smite 2 in spring), GWENT (card game).

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply