Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

descriptionWhat is your opinion on aliens? EmptyWhat is your opinion on aliens?

more_horiz
Do they exist or they are just a fiction of our mind?
I can't say no just like that. Parhaps it was us, coming from other planet to colonize Earth. Take into considoration pyramids. Even best architects of 21st centuary fail to know how they built it!

descriptionWhat is your opinion on aliens? EmptyRe: What is your opinion on aliens?

more_horiz
Academic wrote:
I can't say no just like that. Parhaps it was us, coming from other planet to colonize Earth. Take into considoration pyramids. Even best architects of 21st centuary fail to know how they built it!

There’s a theory that you can use sound waves to manipulate the weight of objects. I’ll look for it in a bit. Anyway, I think the ancient people were a lot more sophisticated than we give them credit for. As for aliens we can’t possibly be alone if the universe is as vast as we think it is.

descriptionWhat is your opinion on aliens? EmptyRe: What is your opinion on aliens?

more_horiz
Eleven wrote:
Academic wrote:

There’s a theory that you can use sound waves to manipulate the weight of objects. I’ll look for it in a bit. Anyway, I think the ancient people were a lot more sophisticated than we give them credit for. As for aliens we can’t possibly be alone if the universe is as vast as we think it is.

True, true. Well, everything vibrates around us, even the string theory says so. Depending on vibration of the string, different matter is formed. So using vibrations can alter physical matter.

more_horiz
Yes, the question is do they really exist? Because if I don't see with my own eye nothing exist for me.

more_horiz
Mati wrote:
Yes, the question is do they really exist? Because if I don't see with my own eye nothing exist for me.    

This is not quite good thinking because you can't see atoms but that doesn't mean they do not exist. Same goes for magnetic field, color spectrum humans can't see and yet it is there.

But if you are referring to aliens, that can sound fine because people are capable of making up things. It's not like science thingy. study

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply