Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

descriptionWhat historical discovery is most important? EmptyWhat historical discovery is most important?

more_horiz
Throughout history humans invented millions of things but can we pinpoint only one? So, if you have to choose one, what would you say is the greatest discovery for humans?

descriptionWhat historical discovery is most important? EmptyRe: What historical discovery is most important?

more_horiz
How to get water from wells and that. Basic.

descriptionWhat historical discovery is most important? EmptyRe: What historical discovery is most important?

more_horiz
dominic wrote:
How to get water from wells and that. Basic.

I believe that, in it's core most shocking invention is internet. The ability to connect and talk to anyone in this world instantly. I know that after several decades it sounds like nothing special to these kids, but it's a huge thing.

Imagine you want to meet Japanese person, you would need to travel to Japan. Now? No problem, instagram search and boom, there she / he is. 3899721728 3899721728 3899721728

more_horiz
yes, the internet is very amazing. I'm in Japan talking to you in Serbia. Insane Smile

more_horiz
In case you see my IP, it's using a VPN, Netherlands, but I'm in Japan, Smile

more_horiz
dominic wrote:
In case you see my IP, it's using a VPN, Netherlands, but I'm in Japan, Smile

Yes, I can see your IP but that's never an interest of mine. It's good enough you tell me where you live.

more_horiz
Thank you Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply