Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

descriptionApocalyptic question EmptyApocalyptic question

more_horiz
There are some psychologist who like to ask this question, but non professionals enjoy asking the same thing. And the question goes:

"If you are last man left alive and you are in a company of a woman, what would be your priorities and what would you do with your life afterwards?"

This question can be asked in the same fashion for females, just switch roles. Do you have an answer to this question?

Personally, I would decide how to establish good enough system to survive each year. So, surviving is now number one thing. After that is settled, I would think is there a way to preserve knowledge that will be lost in huge proportion. And last, but not least, I would seek to procreate. Of course, it's not only my choice to make, but I would like to rebuild the human kind once more and if possible, make sure that story about my life never die out.

descriptionApocalyptic question EmptyRe: Apocalyptic question

more_horiz
Academic wrote:
There are some psychologist who like to ask this question, but non professionals enjoy asking the same thing. And the question goes:

"If you are last man left alive and you are in a company of a woman, what would be your priorities and what would you do with your life afterwards?"

This question can be asked in the same fashion for females, just switch roles. Do you have an answer to this question?

Personally, I would decide how to establish good enough system to survive each year. So, surviving is now number one thing. After that is settled, I would think is there a way to preserve knowledge that will be lost in huge proportion. And last, but not least, I would seek to procreate. Of course, it's not only my choice to make, but I would like to rebuild the human kind once more and if possible, make sure that story about my life never die out.

wow, that tempts us men to thing, I must have relations to make them all pregnant because after all ...I'm "making life" which is "good" right? mmmmm.....No, not really. Which also tends to give a s-x addict more fantazy. It's a silly question and will never be. Smile In a world of lust, I can understand why they would ask a questions like this. I'm more interesting in the suffering children who need parents (orphans)

more_horiz
It's a very hard question to answer because if you both agree to continue human race, you do realize brothers and sisters will have s-x. Incest is much happen in this case. That brings us back to God's creation of humans. It can't be by incest. But then again, you are alone, she is alone, it's tempting.

more_horiz
For example, people have asked, "Where did Cain get his wife?" and for me, it's from the other sons and daughters of Adam and Eve. This was him living over 900- years and that is a lot of children, and that is not incest, since that is how it began. No matter if you believe in evolution or Creation. I don't call that incest but today, it's incest.

more_horiz
When I read genesis part of bible, there is no actual explanation on transition from Adam and Eve to Kain and his brother. That part is open for discussion and leaves us with thought there was no incest and God may have created people on different locations? Take a look at asians, black, white races. We can't be from same decendant to it's core.

more_horiz
Academic wrote:
When I read genesis part of bible, there is no actual explanation on transition from Adam and Eve to Kain and his brother. That part is open for discussion and leaves us with thought there was no incest and God may have created people on different locations? Take a look at asians, black, white races. We can't be from same decendant to it's core.

could be that also Adam and Eve had all the DNA for all of us since we can't know what ethnic groups were all there. God could have also made Adam of many and Eve also having many kinds of ethnicity in her. I don't know.

more_horiz
That's the thing, the answer is not given so science can try to answer such question. Or, another plausable idea is that some ancient alien race managed to colonize Earth and made us believe there is a superior being (them) who created the world. If you look at it, many different culctures point out to same thing. And they were not in contact with each other.

more_horiz
Academic wrote:
That's the thing, the answer is not given so science can try to answer such question. Or, another plausable idea is that some ancient alien race managed to colonize Earth and made us believe there is a superior being (them) who created the world. If you look at it, many different culctures point out to same thing. And they were not in contact with each other.

In Genesis chapter 6, it mentions "Nephilim" (giants) where the sons of god, (angels) found the daughters of man (women) and had children. It's what caused God to wipe the earth clean in a flood.

more_horiz
I don't recall such encounter in the bible I read. I am ortodox Christian so maybe the script is different from Catholic. There is nothing connected to intercourse with angels and women.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply