Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

descriptionYour favourite animal is? EmptyYour favourite animal is?

more_horiz
When it comes to animals, friquently asked question is "What is your favourite animal". What is your answer to this?

Personally, I will always choose dogs, but if we have to choose some unordinary animal, I would pick red panda.

Your favourite animal is? 1200px-Red_Panda_%2824986761703%29

descriptionYour favourite animal is? EmptyRe: Your favourite animal is?

more_horiz
Although I’m happy with a cat I think fennec foxes and sugar gliders are adorable 😍

more_horiz
Fennec fox:

Your favourite animal is? Fennec-fox-626726

Sugar glider:

Your favourite animal is? MOrACxC-586a4b79e0443__700

Honestly, I never heard for these animals before. Very Happy
But second one looks cute when jumping. 3899721728 3899721728 3899721728 3899721728

more_horiz
The fennec fox looks like a Pokémon. But they’re bad they’re not meant to be locked in a house they need a big space to run around.

more_horiz
Eleven wrote:
The fennec fox looks like a Pokémon. But they’re bad they’re not meant to be locked in a house they need a big space to run around.

All animals do need that. But humans are cruel and keep them locked. I mean, even dogs are not ment for indoor conditions. But they learn to deal with it.
And yes, it does look like Pokemon. I forgot the name of it. 3899721728 3899721728 3899721728

more_horiz
Academic wrote:
Eleven wrote:

All animals do need that. But humans are cruel and keep them locked. I mean, even dogs are not ment for indoor conditions. But they learn to deal with it.
And yes, it does look like Pokemon. I forgot the name of it. 3899721728 3899721728 3899721728

I would let my cat out but I’m afraid a fox will get her. They have been eating the cats around here. But I make sure to give her lots of love and attention 🙂

more_horiz
Eleven wrote:
Academic wrote:
Eleven wrote:

I would let my cat out but I’m afraid a fox will get her. They have been eating the cats around here. But I make sure to give her lots of love and attention 🙂

You live in some wild area so it seems. Countryside?

more_horiz
Academic wrote:
Eleven wrote:
Academic wrote:

Out in the country. We get a lot of foxes around here.

more_horiz
Eleven wrote:
Academic wrote:
Eleven wrote:
Academic wrote:

Nice, life with wild animals can be interesting. dd1_810

more_horiz
Academic wrote:
Eleven wrote:
Academic wrote:

Yeah, especially when they get into the garbage and make a huge mess

more_horiz
Eleven wrote:
Academic wrote:
Eleven wrote:
Academic wrote:

Yeah, especially when they get into the garbage and make a huge mess

That sounds like racoon. 3899721728 3899721728 3899721728 3899721728

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply