Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

descriptionWhat period of human history do you find most interesting? EmptyWhat period of human history do you find most interesting?

more_horiz
As the title says, what period of human history do you find most interesting?
Personally, I find medieval period very nice. Yes, it's not all like movies portrait it, it's much worse Very Happy , but still it has some flavor.

descriptionWhat period of human history do you find most interesting? EmptyRe: What period of human history do you find most interesting?

more_horiz
I like the medical times too. I remember when I was in school, in 6th grade (age 12) we had to make a castle for a school project. I had to write a paper on the 'dark ages' 3899721728 3899721728

edit: I think the times of Jesus Christ (BC/AD) is the most interesting to me. Fall of the Roman empire and Nero and such.

descriptionWhat period of human history do you find most interesting? EmptyRe: What period of human history do you find most interesting?

more_horiz
I believe dark age is a refference to keeping people in dark from science and knowledge because of church doctrines given to people. Of course, lots of blody wars happened at that time as well.

more_horiz
yes, the bloody wars are sad.

more_horiz
If you think of it, it's a small perioud of peace compared to war. And as time pass by, wars are becoming more brutal.

more_horiz
Yes, I agree.

more_horiz
Academic wrote:
I believe dark age is a refference to keeping people in dark from science and knowledge because of church doctrines given to people. Of course, lots of blody wars happened at that time as well.

History repeats itself and we are seeing it unfold in western culture. The woke are going to put us in the dark ages again unless we fight back.

more_horiz
Eleven wrote:
Academic wrote:

History repeats itself and we are seeing it unfold in western culture. The woke are going to put us in the dark ages again unless we fight back.

I really dislike woke culture. Destroying society completely.

more_horiz
Academic wrote:
Eleven wrote:
Academic wrote:

I really dislike woke culture. Destroying society completely.

me too. I don't think the world is heading in the right (godly) direction but a self-centered and evil one. Sad

more_horiz
Well, if you know the Bible, it will come to an end, we must become destructive and destroy ourselves morally.

more_horiz
If all humans die they will just be replaced by another animal. We made our bed. Or you could say we made our grave. I think the next species would probably be insects. Since they are one of the most successful species on earth. Just my opinion

more_horiz
I find the American civil war interesting. I love the movies made on it "Gettysburg" and "Gods and Generals"

more_horiz
SafeInSanity wrote:
I find the American civil war interesting. I love the movies made on it "Gettysburg" and "Gods and Generals"

Are you American? If so, it's your country's history and so it is understandable you find it interesting. I know nothing about it other than he color of uniforms. Was it a period when americans kicked out british from usa? uuu9_510

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply